Larry Jaques

Default Cabinet Hardware question.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:52:49 GMT, Pat Barber
calmly ranted:

Since you live on the "wrong coast", and shipping

Are you in Oceanside, NY (been there once) or Oceanside, CA
(lived near there for half my life), Pat?

ain't a biggy, why not give it a spin and give us
a report.

I "found" them and posted it... Like I said,
I do not know about the quality until I actually
see them. I suspect they are NOT Accuride quality
but who knows ???

I found some cheapies in the local hardwood store for $7
a pair but haven't used them yet. They're quite a bit like
the Accurides in heft, finish, and feel but are only about
half the price. I don't see a name on them but there's an
HR stamp on the inside of the outer rail.

http://www.gliderite.com/

You are kidding about them being imported.. ????

One never knows.

I plan on buying a set myself but my project is later
in the year.

That's why I bought the cheapie pair: to compare.

I decanted some of that nastyass ammonia so maybe I'll
just build that fuming tent and start cutting oaken
pieces for the dictionary stand this weekend. (The oak
is in the way.)

REAL men don't need free plans
http://diversify.com REAL websites