Jim Bailey

Default Lowes Delta Clearance

!!GLOAT!!
Sorry to piggyback on Edwins post but I couldn't see steve's original.
I just got the last one in the store for $114.50 !!

jim bailey

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message
m...
Lowes appears to be clearing out their Delta stuff. I picked up a
Delta 13" 2-speed planer (22-580) for $190 (regular $447)! It was the
floor model, no more left. Manager said they were expecting more to
come in, but I didn't want to chance it. Had other Delta on tools on
clearance, at about half price.

Anyone know where I can get a manual for the planer?

Gloatfully yours,
Steve

Make sure you get a spare set of blades if they are discontinuing Delta
stuff. They have the best price on the blades, about $12 less than another
Wood named store that carries them.
Ed