William Brown

Default ~Advice on garden edger needed

I have a small Honda tiller that works well. I had a Mantis, but it had
a lot of problems with the engine, while the Honda is near bullet proof.
It can trench, within limits, but making the nice straight line
depends on the skill of the operator.

JoKing wrote:

I want to get a garden edger to help me with my landscaping. The soil here
is rocky and clay based so it will have to be one with good power. If it
trenched too, that would be a bonus, but I'd rather have a good single-use
tool than an adequate compromise. Gas powered is probably best, but I'll
consider whatever does a good job and makes a nice straight line.

Jo (in eastern Canada)

PS I live in a smaller town and no one rents them here.

there.