Andrew Mawson

Default Digging a pit

wrote in message ...
Owain wrote:
"Capitol" wrote
| Where in the various regulations does it specify that any
| permission is required for fitting a pit into a garage?

It's more likely that fitting a pit would cause other regulations to be
breached.

How do you 'fit' a pit? It sounds almost as if you go and buy one
from a pit supplier and install it! :-)

--
Chris Green

Well actually you can! There are pre-moulded fibreglass pits available to be
set into concrete. I've always had a vision of one of these popping up in
the air either as it is installed or later due to the surrounding water
level. g (apparently you fill them with water before you pour the concrete
round them to keep them is place then pump it away)

Andrew Mawson