Bill

Default Idiot's guide to plumbing in a washing machine

On 11 Aug 2004 07:01:06 -0700, (zzzzara) wrote:

Hi,

I'm about to replace my aged washer/dryer and was hoping to do the
plumbing myself, but don't have the first idea how to go about it.
Does anyone know of an idiot-proof guide, either on the web or in a
book? (Google seems to have failed me...)

thanks!

You don't say exactly what you need to do. If its a simple replacement
in the same spot using the existing pipework then the only plumbing
involved is reconnecting the hot / cold feeds and the waste pipe. Any
more and you'll have to be a bit more specific.

Bill
** All views expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employer **