vortex2

Default De Walt Tools

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
What are people'e opinions of De Walt tools? My right angle drill
packed up 1 day inside the 1 year warrenty period, thank god. I took
it to the service agents who suggested that DeWalt were rubbish and I
would have been better off buying something else.
For a drill to seriously overheat within a year of purchase seems to
suggest something amiss, especially as this was a right angle drill
and hardly got much use anyway.

Kevin

IMHO and experience they're (De Walt tools) a bag o' ****e. Quality falls
far short of what most people perceive [a triumph of marketing really].

Maybe that's why they're favoured by Scrapheap Challenge and the TV makeover
progs...because they only need to last a weekend at the most.

David.