tony sayer

Default OT Digital Radios

In article , Steve Firth
writes
tony sayer wrote:

Mind you DAB and hi-fi aren't words I'd use together:-(

Radio 3 is OK, better than FM IMO.

Its about on par if you dont mind Digital artefacts and that MPEG
metallic sound that crops up on some programming, but good well received
FM with a good aerial signal still sounds more natural IMHO too:-))

Err that's it.

BBC seems to think that "choice" is better than "quality". As they do
with TV at the moment. I saw some stupid advrt on BBC ranting on about
"more choice", I'd like an end to wall to wall ****e and would be happy
with just one channel if the content was worth watching.

Agreed!.....

I've bought bloody hundreds of DVDs in recent months, it's the only way
I seem to be able to watch something that doesn't suck your brain out
and gob it down the pan.

We don't have a DVD player yet and I don't think I'm getting one
either:-(

Hmm, I think I'll go watch Futurama.

--
Tony Sayer