Terry D

Default Idiot's guide to plumbing in a washing machine

R Taylor wrote:
"zzzzara" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I'm about to replace my aged washer/dryer and was hoping to do the
plumbing myself, but don't have the first idea how to go about it.
Does anyone know of an idiot-proof guide, either on the web or in a
book?

(Google seems to have failed me...)

works ok here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...oogl e+Search

http://tinyurl.com/64mv9

RT

Don't be tempted use self-cutting valves for you water supplies. I once
fitted one for a outside tap and in the end had to fit a proper T-piece due
to drastic loss of pressure. You can obtain U-bend sink wastes which
incorporate washing machine waste adaptors, eliminating the need for stand
pipes etc. Try BES for your fittings - they're very cheap and very good
quality.

Terry D.