Grunff

Default De Walt Tools

wrote:

They're the badge under which Atlas-Copco are sold in the US. Some places
in the UK sell them online - you can Google as well as I can - and I have
a couple I bought for work through one such outfit.

There you are! I was beginning to wonder where you'd vanished to.

They are very nice-to-use meaty tools, mind you! Especially useful for
custom modifications to 19" rack units to hold non-standard bits of kit
in the hardware lab. "Fridge? No, that's not a domestic fridge, guv: it's
a Hardware Environmental-Stress Test Unit." Next comes the "2.4 GHz
electromagnetic-immunity test device", which we'd *never* use to heat
up pies....

lol.

I will keep an eye out next time I'm looking for power tools (am I ever
/not/ looking?).

--
Grunff