~KJPRO~

Default A/C not blowing cool air, house not cooling

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"BGBevill" wrote in message
could it possibly be a fuse? I know there are 2 fuses, if 1 was bad,

could
the fan still come on, but no compressor? or are the 2 fuses both for

the
same thing?

Probably not a fuse if both fans are running. Is one line going to the

outside
unit cold and one warm? If so, the compressor is more than likely

running.
That is about all I'm willing to offer based on your description of your
problem.

I will offer that if one line is warm and the other cool, then there is a
fair possibility the evaporator coil could be clogged with ice formation.

Shut it down, open the air handler access and look for iced coils, then
report back to us.

--

SVL

Doesn't really matter, he doesn't have the proper tools and training to fix
the actual problem anyway.

His best bet is to call a professional service company.

~kjpro~