Tom M.

Default Lowes Delta Clearance

(Steve) wrote in message om...
Lowes appears to be clearing out their Delta stuff. I picked up a
Delta 13" 2-speed planer (22-580) for $190 (regular $447)! It was the
floor model, no more left. Manager said they were expecting more to
come in, but I didn't want to chance it. Had other Delta on tools on
clearance, at about half price.

Anyone know where I can get a manual for the planer?

Gloatfully yours,
Steve

Steve,

Just call the Delta customer service number (1-800-223-7278) and tell
them you bought a display unit and it was missing the spare knife set,
wrench, blade tool, manual, etc. They will send them to you free of
charge. I bought a display TP400LS planer a few weeks ago for $150
(missing all extra's, and also the handle screws), and they sent
everything except the stand, which comes with that model. They said
the stand was the store's responsibility, maybe because it's boxed
seperately...my guess. I got the parts shipped to my door about 4 days
later. Actually, she forgot to include the manual, but I guess I'll
just download it. Anyway, it's definately worth making the call...the
spare knife set alone is a $30 item.

Tom