PJx

Default Low-voltage house wiring from hell

Wow, I'm impressed.

However, you must realize that if anyone sees that, they will call
the utilities company and have them shut off your utilities.

Just be careful.

On 10 Aug 2004 23:41:25 GMT, rap (RSMEINER) wrote:

We recently inherited a house and are in the process of fixing up a house so
it can be sold. We knew a few light switches weren't working so I started
to try and track it down. Some lights were always on, some lights wouldn't
come on. This is an old low-voltage system by Touch-Plate.

Finally found the problem in a closet in the basement.
View at your own risk.
These pictures could cause you to go blind or cause insanity.

Randy
http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner