SilverR1_04

Default A/C not blowing cool air, house not cooling

My central A/C doesn't seem to be blowing cool air. It's not blowing very
hard either. Two days ago it was working perfect, I had to shut it off
because I was getting cold. The next day it wouldn't cool off at all, so I
changed the filter, (that's all I know how to do), and today, still not
getting cool.

I was thinking maybe it was just too hot outside for it to cool off in here,
(105), but I believe it was at least 100 the other day when it was fine.

I heard about checking lines for freezing, I'm not sure which lines, but I
looked at everything in the unit in the garage and saw nothing wrong. The
fan unit outside seems to be going just fine, and the breakers are not
switched.

What else is there? Refrigerent? How do I know?

Help me! It's burning up in here and it's hard on my 3 month old baby.