Steve

Default Lowes Delta Clearance

Chad Bender wrote in message ro.sunysb.eud...
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:15:13 -0400, Steve wrote:

Lowes appears to be clearing out their Delta stuff. I picked up a Delta
13" 2-speed planer (22-580) for $190 (regular $447)! It was the floor
model, no more left. Manager said they were expecting more to come in,
but I didn't want to chance it. Had other Delta on tools on clearance,
at about half price.

Anyone know where I can get a manual for the planer?

Gloatfully yours,
Steve

When were you there? I was at my 'local' Lowes on Saturday, and didn't
see any Delta specials (I've been considering getting the same planer). If
they've implemented specials since Saturday, then it's probably worth my
while to drive down there. It is about 30 minutes though, so I'd rather
not make the trip if this 'clearance' has been going on for some time now.

Thanks for the info
Chad

Monday evening, happened to stop in some screws. Was told sale
started Sunday. The tool dept would probably let you know by phone.
Steve