Howie

Default bathroom fan not completely vented to soffit vent?

"Howie" wrote in message
A guy at "alt.hvac" showed me this neat eve vent:

(http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....26/it.A/id.32/

..f;jsessionid=ac112b791f4353b6408954304f0a987282c 9991fa4d0.qQvJq2PEmlnva30Q-

BbQmkLz-ATzr6Lzn6rzqwTxpQOUc30KaNDNo6XKq6zInRmTbgbNo6XK-kDvrA4Ka3mIqQvJq2PEm

lnva30Q-BbQmkLz-ATzr6Lzn6rzqwTxpQOxah8LbN8Ka3aSawb48QvJpkixn6jAmlj Gr5XDqQLvp
Ae_)...

what do you guys think?

Howie

The url didn't come through (you will have to cut and paste the whole thing
then paste it in the address bar:

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c..../it.A/id.32/.f

Here's a pictu http://www.dryerbox.com/images/sales/eavekit_lg2.jpg

comments?

Howie

"Howie" wrote in message
I have read the Lowes.com page:

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=howT...HeatingCooling

I discovered when I took off one of our eavestroughs that the fascia

board
was quite rotted in one small area. When I remove the rotted section I
discovered this:
http://eteamz.active.com/amtrakfastb...soffitvent.jpg

The bathroom fan wasn't completely vented to the outside! (There is a

soffit
vent under the pipe elbow, but the elbow isn't directly connected to the
soffit vent).

My question - what kind of soffit vent do I use to attach to the pipe

elbow?

Howie