Pat Barber

Default Cabinet Hardware question.

The "difference" is place of manufactu

Lee Valley typically sells Accuride which is a
very well made, USA brand.

I suspect these are NOT made in the USA and don't have
the big name or big advertising budgets.

I had never heard of them and they claim to have been
around for 40 years. I do not doubt that.

The really big cabinet hardware folks like Hafele,
which is the largest in the USA(I think) will sell
20" slides in boxes of 10 for "around" $7 per pair,
so the "eastern express" version for $4 per pair
is not much of a stretch.

I saw "Euro" style being sold at the IWF two years
ago for under .85 per pair....

There is only one way to find out.......
and I plan to give them a try.

Mike in Mystic wrote:

if they are at all usable than that is amazing. $60 for 15 pair of 20" full
extension 100 lb. drawer slides?? hard to imagine how they can pull that
off. Unfortunately, you know what they say about things being too good to
be true..... For comparison, I've used some 100 lb. 20" slides from Lee
Valley that I know to be extremely good quality. For 15 pair of those it
would come to $153.

Mike