Tony Bryer

Default Electrical Building Regs Part P

In article , RichardS
wrote:
Hmmm, p'raps I'll start a one-man protest as the 'Lectric Martyr.....

btw, although as someone pointed out it's probably too late now, I
feel that this change deserves a much, much wider audience than it
enjoys at the moment.

Have begun emailing various current affairs programs (R4's PM etc al),
my MP, leaders of opposition parties & jag+2's counterparts, etc,
bringing attention to this issue.

The daughter of L-D MP Dr Jenny Tonge was fatally electrocuted on July
31. The kitchen had just been refitted:

so I can't see the LibDems being at all sympathetic. Assuming the wiring
was done by a 'professional' (I do not know whether it was or not) it
just shows that even tighter controls are needed - or so politicians of
all parties would tend to argue.