loutent

Default Cabinet Hardware question.

I have used Woodworkers Hardwa

http://www.wwhardware.com/

I think it is definitely worth doing the drawers with full
extension ball bearing slides. Every time you open one,
you will appreciate the quality. The worst thing to do to
a custom drawer is to put a 3/4 extension cheap slide
on it.

I have replaced some (eventually to do all) in our kitchen
with the K-V brand. If you buy in quantities (10) you get
a pretty good deal.

Lou

In article , Steve
wrote:

I am going to be refacing my kitchen cabinets (making new cabinet doors
and drawers). I have been on-line checking out the different types of
drawer slides that are on the market. There is a considerable difference
in price compared to the ball bearing drawer slides and the epoxy coated
drawer slides.
My question is, is there that much of a performance difference in the
ball bearing slides to pay the extra money? Where would be the best
place on line to purchase my hardware?

Thanks,
Steve M.