Jennifer

Default OT Who reads this forum?

"Johnson" wrote in message ...
Curious as to who reads this forum. Retired? Doctor? Factory Worker?
Construction? Etc.

Anyone want to volunteer from which walk of life you are?

Full time web usability engineer, part time DIY addict, female,
married to another DIY addict, east coast USA. Mostly lurker,
sometime poster, have learned a ton from this group over the years.

We're gradually in the process of converting our house from the cheap
and tacky pink-and-purple wallpapered mess it was when we first bought
it into "casual elegance". Three rooms down, way too many to go.

Last weekend: Refinished the deck

--
Jennifer