chuck yerkes

Default OT Who reads this forum?

Red Neckerson wrote:
"Jarkat2002" wrote

~Kat

"help is on the way"
~John Kerry

I admire your attempt of being a stay at home mom, but if you are waiting
for John Kerry to help you, may God help you........

I got the time to do a lot of work on the house when that pesky job
disappeared thanks to a formerly booming economy and a country with a
suplus turning into a country with booms for the rich and surpluses for
the rich.

Just wish George's pals would bail out every venture *I* tried. My
don't always fail like his did, so they'd save money.

(this week I get to document my job for ISO-9000 work while management
talks to outsourcing companies. My hindi and chinese are rusty, though.)

Can we have our million jobs back?

chuck
---
http://www.BillionairesForBush.com/