Default NEFF Built-in oven

Rick Hughes wrote:

"Dougie Nisbet" wrote in message
news
I have an old Neff double oven. The big top fan assisted one has stopped
heating up. The light and fan come on, but no heat. Just having a look to
suss out its take-apart-ability with the view of prodding around inside.
Do these things tend to be fixable? Blown element?

Dougie

All Neff parts are available they do a very good mail order service.

.... and probably cost almost much as a replacement oven. We had a
Neff double oven (and a Neff hob), it was rubbish. Our *much* cheaper
Creda is a whole lot better.

Actually if it is just the element then it may not be all that
expensive and you may be able to get it from a supplier other than
Neff (which will be cheaper).

--
Chris Green