tony sayer

Default OT Digital Radios

In article , Mike Barnes
writes
In uk.d-i-y, BraileTrail wrote:
There are also quite a few Hi-Fi separates DAB tuners available now as
well.

Yes, but what I don't understand is why DAB tuners are all so enormous.
If they can make DAB radios the size of fag packets, why is every DAB
tuner the size of the Manchester Yellow Pages? And with all that front
panel to play with you'd think they'd manage a decent-sized display and
a button for each preset. But no, you have to manage with a poxy little
scrolling window and repeated button-pressing/squinting just to find to
the channel you want. Grrrr.

Its so that you "think" you are getting more for your money!. Mind you
DAB and hi-fi aren't words I'd use together:-(
--
Tony Sayer