bitzah

Default OT Who reads this forum?

~
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:38:32 -0500, Jim Wynne
wrote:

bitzah wrote:

snip

That, and the witnessing of two fatal electrocutions (plus
subsequent Court appearances) leaves me somewhat of a Safety
Nutter.

snip

Is there sucha thing as a non-fatal electrocution in Australia?

..........so,, from where you sit I cannot claim 'linguist'
amongst my skills ? ;-/
Ever thought of changing chairs?
(non-electric of course) :-

*Any* contact with *any* 'hot' wire/apparatus that results
in *any* degree of 'electric shock' (electrocution) is
required to be reported to 'authorities' in this country.
The same goes for STD's :-

There is a rather well known case of a young girl (.au) who
,taking a drink from a tap in the backyard, received an
electric shock and subsequently passed into a coma. She sort
of revived into a state of semi-awareness and lived for some
seven or eight years.

I guess that if you wanted to play with the words you could
nominate that incident as a "non-fatal electrocution".

To keep on topic,, the core factor that began Nikkys trip to
Hell was the ambition of her Father to steal electricity.
In doing so he broke the MEN connection in the switchboard
(unknowingly), a subsequent repair to an appliance that was
re-connected without TESTING caused the steel water
reticulation pipes to become 'hot'.

In the training process we learn the intricacies of TESTING
long before we learn How2 'fix' anything.

My response Jim assumes you have little knowledge of the
application of emoticons. I was tempted to treat your
response as TIC, however the platform presented itself so I
used it., thankyou :-)

BTZ