Chaos Master

Default There are lots of PDF Service Manuals available at...

William R. Walsh m) escre=
veu=20
em rnyRc.269596$Oq2.170739@attbi_s52:

Flash is all too evil. I do agree that it has its good uses, but it has n=

use as the primary means of navigating a web site or providing some
irritating and unneeded demonstration. And unlike most forms of sound tha=

play in webpages, it doesn't work at all well on older computers. I like =

my
P150 notebook just fine and have no intention of upgrading it. It does th=

job I ask. I just wish I could positively refuse the Flash plug-in for on=

ce
and for all on most major browsers.

I have not installed the Flash plug-in in my Mozilla Firefox. I just use IE=
=20
when I want to browse a Flash-based site (like music sites). I use a 233MHz=
=20
Pentium and results with Flash are ... catastrophic. I had a Flash-using ad=
=20
from Geocities crash my IE. :/

--=20
Chaos Master=AE, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
MSN: wizard_of_yendor[@]hotmail[.]com http://marreka.no-ip.com=20
"You're guilty; the punishment is death for all who live."
-- Iron Maiden, "Out Of The Silent Planet"