William R. Walsh

Default There are lots of PDF Service Manuals available at...

Hi!

I visit websites to find information, not to be "entertained". Having
said that, I don't hear any sound when visiting TG's site. I'm using
Opera 7, and "sound in Web pages" is enabled. BTW, I particularly
dislike flash intros because they waste my time and eat into my
download allowance. I'm also annoyed by technical sites whose content
cannot be accessed without enabling images.

Flash is all too evil. I do agree that it has its good uses, but it has no
use as the primary means of navigating a web site or providing some
irritating and unneeded demonstration. And unlike most forms of sound that
play in webpages, it doesn't work at all well on older computers. I like my
P150 notebook just fine and have no intention of upgrading it. It does the
job I ask. I just wish I could positively refuse the Flash plug-in for once
and for all on most major browsers.

William