Jim Wynne

Default OT Who reads this forum?

bitzah wrote:

Anyone want to volunteer from which walk of life you are?

Training Industry Professional
Partner of Energy Provider Professional
Co-parent of:
1 X Defence Force Aerospace Technician
1 X Industrial Relations Professional

the Pathway starts @ SugarCane Farmer Electrical
Fitter/Mechanic HVAC&R Industry Professional (Mining &
Shipping) Info-tech (Networks) Consultant ..and goes on.

...to continue in that non-pretentious vein,,You did ask..! :-¿

I use the non de plume bitzah as it is a variation on Bitzer®,
a machine that 'ate' some four digits of my RH leaving me with a
poor efficiency at the RET key :-)
That, and the witnessing of two fatal electrocutions (plus
subsequent Court appearances) leaves me somewhat of a Safety
Nutter.

I am possibly only 'passing through' , yet again, as it is our
Winter. With things being a tad slow I have the time to
dabble :-)
I lurk more than not, finding the exposure to those things
'international' ..refreshing.
Yes, I am Australian :-)

BTZ

http://tinyurl.com/6pjmw

Is there sucha thing as a non-fatal electrocution in Australia?