Gary Dyrkacz

Default OT Who reads this forum?

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 00:49:35 GMT, "Johnson" wrote:

Curious as to who reads this forum. Retired? Doctor? Factory Worker?
Construction? Etc.

Anyone want to volunteer from which walk of life you are?

58. PhD research chemist, currently now safety officer/administrator.
I have been following and sometimes contributing to this group since
mid 90's. Here because primarily I am cheap ( according to my wife).
My father was very handy, and I picked some of my knowledge from him.
I have a fairly extensive workshop and find many jobs I can do myself.
Usually the problem is just getting all the options and methods
straight. This group usually supplies that role well.

Gary Dyrkacz

Radio Control Aircraft/Paintball Physics/Paintball for 40+
http://home.attbi.com/~dyrgcmn/