Marc O'Brien

Default more fun with air conditioning

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment

check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and

is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

Yes he is... There is no one nuttier then Mark! ;-p
That alone makes him an expert.

Thank you , Don, if at least it is an attempt by you to defy the
stereotypical pot/kettle dupe-think.