Marc O'Brien

Default more fun with air conditioning

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Marc O'Brien wrote:

There seems to have developed an ant-intellectual movement on the hvac
newsgroups lately.

Ummmm? Please point out the intellectual that the anti-intellectual
movement is against.. It certainly isn't Nicki!

It is to Nick, and a few others mind you, that I'm referring.

Nick calls us criminals in good humour. You only get offended because on top
of being a complete technical loser yourself, you find it patronising that
Nick expresses frustration that you duck right under that humour. Quite
simply, you've lost it, you've taken yourself so seriously for so long that
you've completely lost the plot.

As for Paul...Well if you don't like him...Lump it!!

I might be assuming here, but I would imagine that the only reason you
attack Nick for the said patronising is because Paul leads you by example.
I've known you on the net for a while, Don, you're not quite an individual,
you're a follower, I just wish you'd have higher standards when it came to
roll models.

Don Ocean

_shaun. wrote:

lot of milligan followers here

and why follow the unemployed dude, who, like an ol woman, has a life
revolving around cats

makes not a lot of sense

I keep my posts to just a few.. But that is the stupidest remark ever by
a Canadian who can't hold a steady job. Are you any relation to Daryl
Kabatoff in Saskatoon? As for Marc and his Fued with Paul.. Who gives a
****? My beef is with that arrogant piece of crap Nicki. He started this
a couple of years ago.. I was the target and came out on top.. I let it
go He didn't. Villanova is basically a 2nd rate Law College. Look it and
Nick up for yourself. A whiner like you must have gotten chewed up by Mr
Milligan.. too friggin bad baby!

"Marc O'Brien" wrote in message

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Marc O'Brien wrote:

[...]

_shaun.

Don i am a citizen of both Canada and USA and have always had a job, and
have never seen the likes of the whiners on alt.hvac in my travels

why do resi guys - which i could train a border collie to do- whine so much

maybe i would too, if was not smart enough to rise above resi havc

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Marc O'Brien wrote:

[...]

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:37:39 -0500, Don Ocean
wrote:

_shaun. wrote:

Why continue to play with the drunk Canadian faggot ?

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

~KJPRO~

" _shaun." wrote in message
get a job cat boi

Get a life, DICKHEAD!!

wrote:

_shaun. wrote:

Why continue to play with the drunk Canadian faggot ?

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Marc O'Brien

"~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET wrote in message
" _shaun." wrote in message
get a job cat boi

Get a life, DICKHEAD!!

Er, I think there's some confusion here. Um, actually, the way it is, both
Shaun and Paul have lives, okay. But it's not the same with jobs, you see,
when it comes to employment, Shaun is employed, Paul is UNEMPLOYED. I just
thought I should say so because it occurred to me that if your intentions
were noble, that you wanted to help someone here, you might redirect the,
perhaps disguised, benevolence in Paul's direction, to be specific I
suggesting that perhaps you'd like to assist Paul in finding a job. You
know, like finding someone that would employ him.

I hope this helps. Helps us all. Please god!

bill

In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

It is to Nick, and a few others mind you, that I'm referring.

Nick calls us criminals in good humour. You only get offended because on top
of being a complete technical loser yourself, you find it patronising that
Nick expresses frustration that you duck right under that humour. Quite
simply, you've lost it, you've taken yourself so seriously for so long that
you've completely lost the plot.

**** off Marc. Nicks **** was stale years ago and anymore it just isn't
funny.

If he can't take the hammering he shouldn't post.
Marc O'Brien

"bill" wrote in message
In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

It is to Nick, and a few others mind you, that I'm referring.

Nick calls us criminals in good humour. You only get offended because on

top
of being a complete technical loser yourself, you find it patronising

that
Nick expresses frustration that you duck right under that humour. Quite
simply, you've lost it, you've taken yourself so seriously for so long

that
you've completely lost the plot.

**** off Marc. Nicks **** was stale years ago and anymore it just isn't
funny.

If he can't take the hammering he shouldn't post.

It's not about him taking any hammering. It's about you people hammering,
it's about your inferiority complex's. That's what it's really about.

Marc O'Brien

We refmechs (.za) eat refmechs (.au) with bbq sauce, no garlic, and fly-swat
in other hand.

bill

In article ,
" _shaun." wrote:

Don i am a citizen of both Canada and USA and have always had a job, and
have never seen the likes of the whiners on alt.hvac in my travels

why do resi guys - which i could train a border collie to do- whine so much

maybe i would too, if was not smart enough to rise above resi havc

Just because you can't do good residential work doesn't give you the
right to bad mouth those that do.

Picking your ass and carrying a tool pouch while you walk around
rooftops checking belts doesn't make you smarter. It just goes to show
your employer knows what your limitations are.
Marc O'Brien

"bitzah" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 03:05:07 +0100, "Marc O'Brien"
wrote:

We refmechs (.za) eat refmechs (.au) with bbq sauce, no garlic, and

fly-swat
in other hand.

heh heh..u have no trouble getting past the
balls/man-bag/testes/gonads ..eh? bg

remember Breaker Morant??
Had some trouble handling that dude..IIRC :-))

Clyde Rathbone is the best thing that ever happened to Oz RU!!

A gift from an old ally

http://rugbyheaven.smh.com.au/articl...080492118.html

http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=clyd...-8&sa=N&tab=nn

Vicki Szaszvari

_shaun. wrote:
get a job cat boi

Can't you come up with anything new? Or are you bitter because
your parents gave you a woman's name?

Vicki Szaszvari

" _shaun." wrote in message

get a job cat boi

Get a life, DICKHEAD!!

Er, I think there's some confusion here. Um, actually, the way it is, both
Shaun and Paul have lives, okay. But it's not the same with jobs, you see,
when it comes to employment, Shaun is employed, Paul is UNEMPLOYED. I just
thought I should say so because it occurred to me that if your intentions
were noble, that you wanted to help someone here, you might redirect the,
perhaps disguised, benevolence in Paul's direction, to be specific I
suggesting that perhaps you'd like to assist Paul in finding a job. You
know, like finding someone that would employ him.

I hope this helps. Helps us all. Please god!

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

" _shaun." wrote in message

[...]

Awww, shucks :-)

Funny thing - I got an email just about one hour ago that has
strong potential to double the above in a short period of time. And
guess where the lead came from ??? Right here, good ol' Alt.hvac :-)

I might just have to set my current project aside for a month
or two ..... even though it's mid 6 figures, it can take a bit of a
vacation .....

Funny how these drunken foreigners think they know anything
about me, what I do, how I do it, etc, and yet they're so fascinated
with me. Oh, well ...... with fame always come the loony-tunes on the
fringes of society, albeit societies in little ****y wanna-be countrys

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
bill

In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

There seems to have developed an ant-intellectual movement on the hvac
newsgroups lately.

It's like the dummy's want revenge for something, poor schooling, tired of
feeling stupid, whatever, but it's a shameful thing this, all the dummy's
united behind PJM who himself doesn't seem to be ageing very well, anyway,
the poor soul.

Marc, your high opinion of yourself you can keep. We have another.
bill

In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

Don, perhaps I could help you, boy.

From a condescending prick such as yourself? Don't you have a bottle to
visit?
bill

In article ,
Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

_shaun. wrote:
get a job cat boi

Can't you come up with anything new? Or are you bitter because
your parents gave you a woman's name?

ROTFLMAO. That was good.

bill

In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

It's not about him taking any hammering. It's about you people hammering,
it's about your inferiority complex's. That's what it's really about.

Are you referring to your drunken tirades here, your condesention in
your posts or your overt bragging?
Whassmatter Marc? Being an asshole getting you down?

Don Ocean

_shaun. wrote:

Don i am a citizen of both Canada and USA and have always had a job, and
have never seen the likes of the whiners on alt.hvac in my travels

why do resi guys - which i could train a border collie to do- whine so much

maybe i would too, if was not smart enough to rise above resi havc

I started many years ago after college on aircraft and Space
environmental systems. And believe me the toughest job has
to be the residential tech working with the general public.
Second worst would be with Marc O'Brien showing up drunk and
bitching constantly about his divorce of a few years back.
Also if you folks don't like Paul...stay away from him.
As for alt.hvac.. You have to go through a lot of chaff to
find a few pearls.. Most of us find its worth it. It might
surprise you how many silent lurkers there are here. If you have
a pofessional problem and a legitimate Email ..They will quietly
get in touch and help you out. There are inspectors, Votech teachers
etc that monitor these groups. There used to be a lady Physics teacher
from one of the colleges that used to lurk.. Got killed up in Boston
in a car wreck coupla years ago.

Don Ocean

bill wrote:

In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

It is to Nick, and a few others mind you, that I'm referring.

Nick calls us criminals in good humour. You only get offended because on top
of being a complete technical loser yourself, you find it patronising that
Nick expresses frustration that you duck right under that humour. Quite
simply, you've lost it, you've taken yourself so seriously for so long that
you've completely lost the plot.

**** off Marc. Nicks **** was stale years ago and anymore it just isn't
funny.

If he can't take the hammering he shouldn't post.

Yep! When things get hot..Nick hunkers in! ;-p

Don Ocean

Marc O'Brien wrote:

It's not about him taking any hammering. It's about you people hammering,
it's about your inferiority complex's. That's what it's really about.

Is that a GOD complex that I detect? Obviously mixing drugs with booze
does that. Maybe you should trade that computer off for a mail order
wife. A big Ukrainian wife that will beat you regularly.

Marc O'Brien

"bill" wrote in message
In article ,
Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

_shaun. wrote:
get a job cat boi

Can't you come up with anything new? Or are you bitter because
your parents gave you a woman's name?

ROTFLMAO. That was good.

The ups and downs of idiocy, hey bill, one minute you're too stupid to
understand it bores you, next minute you're elated because luckily the up
side is idiots are easily impressed. Hey, it's your condition, not mine, why
should I worry?

Marc O'Brien

" _shaun." wrote in message

[...]

Good 'ol alt.hvac? Right!?

Funny how these drunken foreigners think they know anything
about me, what I do, how I do it, etc, and yet they're so fascinated
with me. Oh, well ...... with fame always come the loony-tunes on the
fringes of society, albeit societies in little ****y wanna-be countrys

Oh gosh, look at it, pretending to be stupid again, on the surface it's
actually quite a cute trait, the Marilyn Monroe of alt.hvac. No wonder Andy
loves your little arse. Or ARE you actually that stupid, that gullible? Nah,
you're insecure, that's what it is, that's why you had to send that
paragraph. It all about an insecurity, isn't it Paul?

Marc O'Brien

You have an obsession with drink, Bill, that's not healthy.

"bill" wrote in message
In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

Don, perhaps I could help you, boy.

From a condescending prick such as yourself? Don't you have a bottle to
visit?

bill

In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

ROTFLMAO. That was good.

The ups and downs of idiocy, hey bill, one minute you're too stupid to
understand it bores you, next minute you're elated because luckily the up
side is idiots are easily impressed. Hey, it's your condition, not mine, why
should I worry?

Apparently you don't find anything funny. Figures.

Marc O'Brien

"bill" wrote in message
In article ,
"Marc O'Brien" wrote:

ROTFLMAO. That was good.

The ups and downs of idiocy, hey bill, one minute you're too stupid to
understand it bores you, next minute you're elated because luckily the

up
side is idiots are easily impressed. Hey, it's your condition, not mine,

why
should I worry?

Apparently you don't find anything funny. Figures.

The cat sat on the mat.... Ha ha ah HAA HA HAA BWAA HA HAA!!

Funny, hey bill?

Bwaa Hahahaha !!

Marc O'Brien

"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Tekkie

Don Ocean posted for all of us....

_shaun. wrote:

lot of milligan followers here

and why follow the unemployed dude, who, like an ol woman, has a life
revolving around cats

makes not a lot of sense

I keep my posts to just a few.. But that is the stupidest remark ever by
a Canadian who can't hold a steady job. Are you any relation to Daryl
Kabatoff in Saskatoon? As for Marc and his Fued with Paul.. Who gives a
****? My beef is with that arrogant piece of crap Nicki. He started this
a couple of years ago.. I was the target and came out on top.. I let it
go He didn't. Villanova is basically a 2nd rate Law College. Look it and
Nick up for yourself. A whiner like you must have gotten chewed up by Mr
Milligan.. too friggin bad baby!

Hey did you know two of their coaches resigned in disgrace because some of
their boiz were allegedly raping female students? One reportedly discouraged
one victim from reporting it to PD and the other didn't report it according
to federal law? This is a lawa school? Sports pwheeey...
--
Tekkie
Vicki Szaszvari

Marc O'Brien wrote:
"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

Marc O'Brien

Marc O'Brien wrote:
"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

None the less, I still can't help being concerned.

Don Ocean

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

Yes he is... There is no one nuttier then Mark! ;-p
That alone makes him an expert.

Don Ocean

_shaun. wrote:

[...]

Really! I didn't think those Nancy-Boys had it in them.. More into
GayPride parades would have been my guess. ;-p

Marc O'Brien

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment

check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and

is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

Yes he is... There is no one nuttier then Mark! ;-p
That alone makes him an expert.

Thank you , Don, if at least it is an attempt by you to defy the
stereotypical pot/kettle dupe-think.

Don Ocean

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment

check.

He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and

is

not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

Yes he is... There is no one nuttier then Mark! ;-p
That alone makes him an expert.

Thank you , Don, if at least it is an attempt by you to defy the
stereotypical pot/kettle dupe-think.

If trolling here, keeps you sober and somewhat qwells your vast
loneliness. So Mote it Be..

Marc O'Brien

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Don Ocean" wrote in message

Vicki Szaszvari wrote:

Marc O'Brien wrote:

"Vicki Szaszvari" wrote in message

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year?

have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment

check.

He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and

is

not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Sorry, Vicki, you're having another ADD attack

It's not money I'm talking about, it's mental health.

Marc, you're not an authority on that subject...

Yes he is... There is no one nuttier then Mark! ;-p
That alone makes him an expert.

Thank you , Don, if at least it is an attempt by you to defy the
stereotypical pot/kettle dupe-think.

If trolling here, keeps you sober and somewhat qwells your vast
loneliness. So Mote it Be..

Individualism is not easily interchangeable with loneliness, and neither
would togetherness be with, say, tribalism, or groupthink