Robert Allison

Default OT Who reads this forum?

Johnson wrote:

Curious as to who reads this forum. Retired? Doctor? Factory Worker?
Construction? Etc.

Anyone want to volunteer from which walk of life you are?

General contractor specializing in remodeling, restoration and new
construction in both residential and light commercial. Have been in
the construction business for 30+ years now. Started as a
carpenters helper in 1970 and worked my way up (after having helped
my Dad on numerous projects before that). My strengths lie in
general carpentry and cabinet work, but I have done almost
everything. And I really have.

Just here to see what problems are out there and to help if
possible.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.