Tekkie

Default more fun with air conditioning

Don Ocean posted for all of us....

_shaun. wrote:

lot of milligan followers here

and why follow the unemployed dude, who, like an ol woman, has a life
revolving around cats

makes not a lot of sense

I keep my posts to just a few.. But that is the stupidest remark ever by
a Canadian who can't hold a steady job. Are you any relation to Daryl
Kabatoff in Saskatoon? As for Marc and his Fued with Paul.. Who gives a
****? My beef is with that arrogant piece of crap Nicki. He started this
a couple of years ago.. I was the target and came out on top.. I let it
go He didn't. Villanova is basically a 2nd rate Law College. Look it and
Nick up for yourself. A whiner like you must have gotten chewed up by Mr
Milligan.. too friggin bad baby!

Hey did you know two of their coaches resigned in disgrace because some of
their boiz were allegedly raping female students? One reportedly discouraged
one victim from reporting it to PD and the other didn't report it according
to federal law? This is a lawa school? Sports pwheeey...
--
Tekkie