Owain

Default Miele washing machines

"BigWallop" wrote
| All I know is that I'm sticking with my 20 year old machine that has been
| rebuilt twice since new. It has a new inner and outer drum, a new timer
| module, new heater, new motor control board, new shock absorbers, has had
| two changes of water inlet valves, all new thermostats, a new pressure
| switch and attachments and a new front control knob when the original one
| had its spline broken by the kids turning it back the wrong way and it
| couldn't be glued.

Trying to remember the scaffie on ONly Fools and Horses who had a broom like
that.

| Who am I kidding 20 years old. The only thing that's still original is
the
| casing and even that has had a new coat of paint.

I'd change those water hoses too. They're probably going to split soon :-)

| Still a washing machine is a washing machine and they all have interchan-
| geable parts and are easily modified when you need them to be. :-))

And what have you modified yours to do? Bounce up and down on its little
feet to the tune of Bonny Lass o' Fyvie on a 60deg Warm Whites cycle?

Owain