Marc O'Brien

Default more fun with air conditioning

wrote in message
On 06 Aug 2004 23:54:05 EDT, Vicki Szaszvari
wrote:

Marc O'Brien wrote:
"~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET wrote in message

" _shaun." wrote in message

get a job cat boi

Get a life, DICKHEAD!!

Er, I think there's some confusion here. Um, actually, the way it is,

both
Shaun and Paul have lives, okay. But it's not the same with jobs, you

see,
when it comes to employment, Shaun is employed, Paul is UNEMPLOYED. I

just
thought I should say so because it occurred to me that if your

intentions
were noble, that you wanted to help someone here, you might redirect

the,
perhaps disguised, benevolence in Paul's direction, to be specific I
suggesting that perhaps you'd like to assist Paul in finding a job. You
know, like finding someone that would employ him.

I hope this helps. Helps us all. Please god!

Marc, do you have any idea how much money Paul made last year? I
have a VAGUE idea, and I can tell you it was NOT an unemployment check.
He's got more in the bank than most people here make in a year, and is
not limited by some guy cutting him a check every week.

Awww, shucks :-)

Funny thing - I got an email just about one hour ago that has
strong potential to double the above in a short period of time. And
guess where the lead came from ??? Right here, good ol' Alt.hvac :-)

Good 'ol alt.hvac? Right!?

Funny how these drunken foreigners think they know anything
about me, what I do, how I do it, etc, and yet they're so fascinated
with me. Oh, well ...... with fame always come the loony-tunes on the
fringes of society, albeit societies in little ****y wanna-be countrys

Oh gosh, look at it, pretending to be stupid again, on the surface it's
actually quite a cute trait, the Marilyn Monroe of alt.hvac. No wonder Andy
loves your little arse. Or ARE you actually that stupid, that gullible? Nah,
you're insecure, that's what it is, that's why you had to send that
paragraph. It all about an insecurity, isn't it Paul?