Don Ocean

Default more fun with air conditioning

_shaun. wrote:

Don i am a citizen of both Canada and USA and have always had a job, and
have never seen the likes of the whiners on alt.hvac in my travels

why do resi guys - which i could train a border collie to do- whine so much

maybe i would too, if was not smart enough to rise above resi havc

I started many years ago after college on aircraft and Space
environmental systems. And believe me the toughest job has
to be the residential tech working with the general public.
Second worst would be with Marc O'Brien showing up drunk and
bitching constantly about his divorce of a few years back.
Also if you folks don't like Paul...stay away from him.
As for alt.hvac.. You have to go through a lot of chaff to
find a few pearls.. Most of us find its worth it. It might
surprise you how many silent lurkers there are here. If you have
a pofessional problem and a legitimate Email ..They will quietly
get in touch and help you out. There are inspectors, Votech teachers
etc that monitor these groups. There used to be a lady Physics teacher
from one of the colleges that used to lurk.. Got killed up in Boston
in a car wreck coupla years ago.