Oscar_Lives

Default Circuit Breakers - Homeline by Square D?

Thanks guys for the advice and encouragement. I'll try it again this
weekend and report the results! I have 29 more slots in my box that I can
try!

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Greg" wrote in message
You may be on to it here for I've run into this several time and I had

move
breakers around to find one that would take the piggy back breaker in a

box.

It should be on the label somewhere telling you which slots will take

the
tandem. Some panels will not take them at all.

This is Turtle.

I should have done that but I've been using the theory '' When all else

fails -
Read the instructions '' .

TURTLE

---