Marc O'Brien

Default more fun with air conditioning

"~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET wrote in message
" _shaun." wrote in message
get a job cat boi

Get a life, DICKHEAD!!

Er, I think there's some confusion here. Um, actually, the way it is, both
Shaun and Paul have lives, okay. But it's not the same with jobs, you see,
when it comes to employment, Shaun is employed, Paul is UNEMPLOYED. I just
thought I should say so because it occurred to me that if your intentions
were noble, that you wanted to help someone here, you might redirect the,
perhaps disguised, benevolence in Paul's direction, to be specific I
suggesting that perhaps you'd like to assist Paul in finding a job. You
know, like finding someone that would employ him.

I hope this helps. Helps us all. Please god!