Andrew Heggie

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:05:38 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

All I know about diesels is the basic school boy stuff. Are those two
tweaks easy, the timing I guess is but the second?

Neither are trivial.

propane if greater and diesel if full time (in which case there
would be no need of the domestic heating system).

Propane could be an option, at the moment we cook on electric and I
hate it. So at some point a couple of 47kg propane cylinders will
appear along with at least a gas hob.

Many small gensets can be converted ~GBP100. Propane has a number of
advantages, the bottles need to be kept warm as you will be using a
vapour take off.

AJH