Andrew Mawson

Default Worried about my bricks

"Steve Fuller" no_email_under_any_circumstances wrote in message
Hello All,

I am worried about the state of some of my house bricks. I have posted
pictures here if anybody wants to take a look:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/sj_fuller2004

The pictures show two problems, a gash out of two adjoining bricks at
the corner of the house and a brick with a crater in it. Could this have
been caused by frost damage?

I would be really grateful for some advice on what has caused this and
possible solutions, I guess replacing the bricks is the only real answer.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve,

You desperately need to cast around to find something else to worry about
!!!!!! Very minor damage, probably both impact.

Think about mortgage rates, redundancy, wife leaving you, and all the other
real problems in life g

Andrew