John Orrett

Default Wiring in a whirlpool bath

Dan delaMare-Lyon wrote:
On 2004-08-04, John Orrett wrote:

Bloody marvellous bit of kit. Got ours from Plumbworld (the P
shaped shower bath with curved glass screen) and it's fantastic.
So light and seems very strong - plus the kit is all pre-installed

Hi Dan - forgot to ask. I saw that in our local Taskers DIY store,
but there did not appear to be any sealing between the curved shower
screen and the bath. No rubber strip or anything. Is that standard,
and I presume if there isn't, it doesn't leak everywhere?

The glass screen comes with an expanded ruber gasket like thing that
sits on the bottom - plus - the edge of the bth at that point is
fluted upwards at teh edge so run off won't be a problem.

Cheers
Dan.

Thanks for that - the one in the shop didn't have it fitted. Thought it was
a bit odd!
Cheers
John