Dan delaMare-Lyon

Default Wiring in a whirlpool bath

On 2004-08-04, John Orrett wrote:

Bloody marvellous bit of kit. Got ours from Plumbworld (the P shaped
shower bath with curved glass screen) and it's fantastic. So light
and seems very strong - plus the kit is all pre-installed

Hi Dan - forgot to ask. I saw that in our local Taskers DIY store, but there
did not appear to be any sealing between the curved shower screen and the
bath. No rubber strip or anything. Is that standard, and I presume if there
isn't, it doesn't leak everywhere?

The glass screen comes with an expanded ruber gasket like thing that
sits on the bottom - plus - the edge of the bth at that point is
fluted upwards at teh edge so run off won't be a problem.

Cheers
Dan.