Bob Eager

Default Bosch dishwasher

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:25:23 UTC, (Paul F) wrote:

I have a Bosch dishwasher (SGS5312). Last week, the upper spray arm
fell-off. Inside the base of the spray arm assembly is a rubber seal
that fits around a pair of water inlets coming from a vertical water
pipe at the back of the machine. I am unable to get this to fit back
together - there is nothing to keep it in place.

We have this arrangement on our Bosch (SRS4002GB). The whole upper spray
arm assembly clips to the underside of the upper basket - a hook at the
back and a bit that slides into a horizontal wire loop at the front.

Sorry to ask such a basic question...is yours like this, and are you
failing to attach the assembly to the basket? On ours, that's what holds
it up...
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!