Edwin Pawlowski

Default Humidity!

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message I remember
climbing out of the shower in Arkansas, drying my
torso, then by the time I dried my legs, my torso was totally
engulfed in sweat. I do NOT miss that sticky heat, lemme tell
ya. You guys on the east half of the USA can -have- it.

I hate that also. That is why airconditioning was invented. I pay to heat
the house in the winter, so I'm willing to pay for the comfort in the
summer. A hundred years ago people in the cities slept on rooftop, in
parks, by the rivers. Now we just turn the knob to "High Cool".
Ed