sPoNiX

Default Zanussi FL1012 Washing Machine fault

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:25:06 +0100, "James"
wrote:

SWMBO also tells me we have had some intermittent issues in the last year or
so where the machine would get stuck on a cycle but if 'nudged on' at the
programme knob it would continue and it might not happen again for weeks.

So I'm thinking it's the Programmer/Timer I need to replace but they are
quite expensive (and a sod to remove/replace) so if anyone has any more
suggestions before I take the plunge I would be most grateful.

Check whether the programmer/timer is linked to a controller board.
Generally this is hidden away underneath and is difficult to see. This
may have an intermittent fault or may be getting damp or indeed there
may be something amiss with the wiring.

sPoNiX