Lurch

Default Bosch-Worcester Greenstar issue

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:51:27 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

Christian, once you've got this working, would you mind posting a
brief report on the recovery aspects of your Pandora heat bank,
coupled with your boiler.

Well, it isn't brilliant with the boiler limited to 75C. However, it does
actually heat enough to turn off the 75C cylinder stat eventually. I think
the electric immersion was heating higher than 75C. When I get the flow
temperature above 80C, then I'm sure the boiler heating will do the same.

I tried even harder to remove the dot last night. I'm sure I'll damage the
boiler if I pull harder. I'm going to phone Worcester...

Christian.

I've just fitted a 35HE and that yellow bit is tight, I ended up
ripping it off with a pair of grips. Luckily the knob is fairly
sturdy, a good tug was required. It went back in o.k. just got teeth
marks on it, can't see til you look closely though!

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.