Paul F

Default Bosch dishwasher

Hi,

I have a Bosch dishwasher (SGS5312). Last week, the upper spray arm
fell-off. Inside the base of the spray arm assembly is a rubber seal
that fits around a pair of water inlets coming from a vertical water
pipe at the back of the machine. I am unable to get this to fit back
together - there is nothing to keep it in place.

Thinking a part may have been lost, I obtained a spare spray head &
arm from BSH. The rubber seal is tighter than the old one, but there
is still not enough grip to hold the spray arm horizontal below the
upper tray - it won't support itself, and would fall under its' own
weight.

What am I missing here? It is not apparent from the digram on the BSH
website that there is anything extra to hold the arm in place. What am
I looking for? Surely it doesn't need to be glued in place?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks/Paul