Lurch

Default Landing Light Switch

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:27:18 +0000 (UTC), "Bodysnatcher"
strung together this:

Thanks for all the help.
To put it simpler, if i do not have a 3-core cable running from one light
switch to the other then what i would like to happen, can not be done?

Yes, do what I said in my other post. The more common method of wiring
a two way circuit is to run a twin and earth to one switch from the
light fitting then run a three core and earth between the two
switches.
The way yours is wired is to run a permenant feed into one switch then
run a twin and earth between the two switches and take the switched
feed from the second switch.
The wiring you have works, in theory, it's just that one of the cables
has snapped off.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd