Michael A. Covington

Default There are lots of PDF Service Manuals available at...

"gothika" wrote in message

From one professional photographer to another, photo theft is rampant.
I've found some of my stock work on sites residing on servers in the
Baltics.
I sometime see some of my work on so called "Royalty Free" sites as
well.
They've always yanked it when my Lawyer give them a ring, but it's
seldom worth the cost of pursueing legally for recompense.

The root of the problem is the widespread misconception that the Internet is
somehow above the law, or that even when you're advertising a business on
the Internet, you're just indulging a private hobby, making copies of things
for personal use. I've encountered a lot of doublethink on this issue.