RichardS

Default uk.d-i-y London Meet: Final call for participants, 1st August

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
Thanks to all who replied to my first message.

After discussion with John Schmitt, who organised the last meet, I
have made a provisional reservation at New Loon Fung Restaurant,
42, Gerrard St., WC2 for a week on Friday, the 1st August at 8pm.

Natural or work disasters and washing machine/car repairs permitting (I
_knew_ I should have bought a spare just in case!) I'll be there.

I'm just worried in case you (or I) all turn out to be 32yr old ex-marines,
or 12 yr old girls. Briefing my lawyer just in case...

cheers
Richard