MH

Default 5" Random orbit sander operation

I purchased a 5" PC 333VS for my wife to use while working on sanding
our dining room chairs and refinishing them - something she wanted to
do! It's great to have her in the garage with me - reduces my guilt.

I didn't own a small ROS sander and read this was the best of the
bunch. I set it up with the vac attached and a fresh sanding disk and
handed it to her to start sanding. It seemed to work well but the
disk didn't rotate, just seemed to vibrate. My 6" Bosch rotates while
it vibrates randomly so I'm not sure if the thing is working properly
or not. Can anyone tell me if it's working correctly or not?

Thanks.