MrManuals

Default There are lots of PDF Service Manuals available at...

More Manuals at http://www.manuals4you.com

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:31:45 -0400, "Leonard Caillouet"
wrote:

Why is playing music on your sound card any different from playing video on
your graphics card? It is not like Tom is creating pop-up windows or
anything.

Actually he is a pretty good guy IME. Not a bad curve tracer for the price
either.

Leonard

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
"Thomas P. Gootee" wrote in message
Service Manuals, in PDF format:

There are lots of SERVICE MANUALS, for electronic test equipment, and
comms radios, etc etc, in PDF format, available at:

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/manuals.htm

Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- who plays "music" on my sound card without

my
permission has ever gotten my business.

N O B O D Y ! ! !